MOST TEXTS WERE COPIED FROM NUBALM
TaG นี้ได้รับเชิญจากน้อง nubalm (ผู้น่ารัก)
1. ชื่อเล่นชื่อไรเอ่ย ?
Lek (just Lek)
2. ลืมตามาดูโลกเมื่อไหร่กัน ?
12 December 1976 (old leaw krub)
3. มีพี่น้องมั้ย ?
three older brothers, no sister.
4. สิ่งที่ชอบเป็นพิเศษคืออะไร ?
5. แล้วสิ่งที่เกลียดล่ะ ?
6. มีสัตว์เลี้ยงมั้ย เป็นตัวอะไร ชื่ออะไรบ้าง ?
a dog. we called him, ไอ้เขียว. She’s just a normal dog, nothing special. But we love her.
I bought a Nike+, which connect to my old iPod Nano (really old).
– First instrument test…. OK
– First Run…… Not OK because a track was closed today. So I walked around.
– First Sync to iTunes and Nike’s website ….. Smooth
I’m not sure if Thai has the “Net Neutrality” issue or has heard about it. It’s a real problem in America and Canada (probably in Europe too). Although this situation hasn’t happened yet, but they are trying to pass the bill (law) of Net Neutrality to protect from unfair ISPs.
Basically, a ISP limits the amount of bandwidth of internet usage. This picture explains a lot.
If we want to access to Youtube, we have to pay $49.99.
I bought the iWork ’08 a month ago because Steve Jobs demonstrated really good features. But most important I just want to try a new thing (rather than stick with Microsoft Office).
Here is the first graph I made by “Numbers”program. It’s not really easy to use and I’s not used to it. Overall it’s pretty.
I had a chance to visit Korea thanks to a conference in Daegu, Korea. Here is summary:
– It’s difficult to get fresh-brewed coffee. An instant coffee is very popular. Even they served an instant coffee at the meeting!!! (gosh….).
This Starbucks was OK (not great!).
– Koren food is delicious!! Especially the rip stew.
– Korea is more civilize than Thailand (probably 30-50 years). However, the people were not nicer. They only bow and nice to whom they give a service to.
Mall under the street (underground).
– Temple was amazing
Conclusion: It’s great. If I have a chance, I would like to visit Korea again.
It wasn’t easy. It was hurt. It wasn’t fair.
But I decided to love myself. This way I won’t be unhappy no more.